Followers

Friday 4 September 2015

Day 27:


Fear:



So the month is nearly over and I'm feeling quite proud that I've managed to write so much. I hope I have managed to do what I set out to do, to raise some awareness of BPD and its complexities. It is a very complicated illness, difficult to understand with so many components, but I hope I managed to explain it ok. I don't know what else to say but I will have to think because there are 4 more days to go!!
Meanwhile.... I have my appointment with the psychotherapist tomorrow to talk about my next therapy. I am really scared and feeling very anxious. When I'm really stressed and talking to someone, I can't even form a coherent sentence. I can't pluck a single word from my head. My brain is full of nothing! In fact, no, it feels like my head is full of so much but it is all jumbled up and whirling about. I just can't find the words I need among the jumble so nothing at all comes out. I will no doubt panic and cry but I will let you know how it goes.....


No comments:

Post a Comment