Followers

Thursday 1 October 2015

Introduction to BPD

Back in May, I discovered that it was Borderline Personality Awareness month. I decided to post information about this illness every day throughout May on a social media site.  3 years ago, I was diagnosed with BPD myself but was told that I have probably had it since adolescence. It affects my life greatly and I wanted to raise awareness and let people know exactly what it is. I am going to put the information on this blog in hope that I can reach a larger audience and raise more awareness and understanding...

1 comment:

  1. the methods and success of these treatments often varies as they are typically unique and tailored for the individual.
    The most commonly used form of therapy in the treatment of an anxiety disorder is called "CBT" or "cognitive-behavioral therapy".
    For more: treatment of anxiety disorder

    ReplyDelete